Year Built: 1920's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 5 DP: 6934 CT: WN41D/504 10 M2 GARAGE ON ROAD RESERVE
Sunday 23 July: 11:30am - 12:00pm
Immaculately presented, solid home positioned for sweeping views over Wellington.
This home has many features, some of which are:-
• Generous in living, with separate lounge, dining and family room
• Designer kitchen with Corian benchtop's and top of the line appliances
• Three bedrooms and a study / fourth bedroom
• Beautiful native timber flooring and character features throughout, including Carrara ceilings and lead light windows
• Modern and good size bathroom
• Central heating and well insulated throughout
• Single garage at road level
A very sought after city fringe location, close to Brooklyn shops, cinema and just a short walk to the city. Perfect for professionals who want to enjoy all the benefits of living close to the city.