House Area: 235 m²
Land Area: 350 m²
Year Built: 1950s
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: Lot 1 DP: DP 20458 CT: WN984/66 Area(more or less): 350 Square Metre
Originally designed by renowned Wellington Architect Bill Toomath, this fabulous home and income has retained much of its original character with the more recent upstairs addition continuing the mid century style. Majestically positioned in Kelburn with virtually uninterrupted views of the City and Harbour from every room in the main house.
* Spacious living room is positioned for all day sun with picture windows taking in the view
* Original kitchen has good storage and positioned beside the separate formal dining room
* Three bedrooms, two bathrooms plus guest toilet
* Master with deck and fabulous sun and views
* Garage with internal access and adjoining laundry
* Separate self contained two bedroom income below
* Flat lawn with established garden, including prolific pear trees and garden shed
On the door step of the Botanic Gardens, along from Victoria University and within easy walking distance of the CBD. This home is special. While in need of some remedial repairs to the upper level, it is an opportunity to purchase a fantastic property in a sought after location and renovate to create your dream home.
Don't delay, please call me now for your private viewing.
Tender closes 3:00pm Monday 26 June 2017 Tommys Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.