House Area: 140 m²
Year Built: Mixed/Remo
Estate: Stratum in Freehold Lot: 1 DP: 391664 AU1A CT: 367834 Area(more or less): 0 Square Metre
Here's an opportunity to own a well-located property with dual commercial/ residential zoning, offering an excellent cash flow with brilliant capital growth potential. Positioned on a corner site at the edge of the Kilbirnie Centre zoning, this proven performer offers astute investors a number of options. Buy and hold, rezone and redevelop or use as a low maintenance home.
• Strategic fringe suburban centre location
• High profile improving area
• Excellent occupancy rates
• Superb access with off street parking
• Standalone unit titled dwelling
• 2 street frontages
• Residential rental assessment on a single tenancy- $840- $950/ week
• Rent by the room assessment $1200- $1400/ week
The location and options are sure to attract those astute investors seeking a sound return with excellent future capital growth. RV $430,000 (not indicative of market value).
Tenders close Wednesday 31 May 2017 at 3pm at Tommy's Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (no offers prior).