House Area: 240 m²
Land Area: 267 m²
Year Built: 1900s
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: All Plan A 1574 CT: WN16D/539 Area(more or less): 267 Square Metre Part Section 607A City of Wellington
This charming early 1900s residence is positioned in prestigious Hobson Street, on the city fringe, within walking distance of the Thorndon shops, Parliament and the CBD.
• Retained character including timber features, wide hallway and high stud
• Open plan modern kitchen / family room with flow to rear courtyard
• Fabulous formal dining room
• Grand formal lounge with feature fireplace and stunning bay window
• Four double bedrooms plus a mezzanine office space
• Grand master suite with walk in wardrobe and bathroom
• Three modern bathrooms (including ensuite)
• A separate laundry/utility room
• Extra long single garage, plus carpark at the back door.
Queen Margaret College, Wellington Girls College and Thorndon School are almost on the doorstep, with a bus stop around the corner.
This stunning Thorndon property has fantastic street appeal, is well presented and in an unbeatable city fringe location. Potential exists to enhance and add value to this grand old lady.