House Area: 330 m²
Land Area: 344 m²
Year Built: 1880's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: PT SEC 522 DP: TOWN OF WELLINGTON CT: WN401/28 Area(more or less): 344 Square Metre
In a beautiful established garden setting, this lovingly restored home is positioned for fabulous sun and privacy.
• Four/five spacious bedrooms, two with ensuites and walk in wardrobes
• Plus two additional family bathrooms
• Stunning character features throughout, yet the home modernised and well appointed for today's living
• Central and underfloor heating
• Drive on access with internal double garaging and further off street parking for up to 3 cars, PLUS additional separate workshop/garaging - potential to rent out/income stream.
• Formal spacious living room, separate formal dining, separate library/tv or study room, separate family room and modern kitchen
• Indoor outdoor flow to west facing sheltered and private courtyard, plus lovely verandah and garden with north facing aspect.
• Zoned for Wellington College, and Wellington Girls, and walking distance to many other desired schools.
Peaceful and quiet, yet on the edge of the city, just a short stroll to the Thorndon Village, and the CBD.
RV - $2,380,000