House Area: 315 m²
Land Area: 762 m²
Year Built: 1900's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: LOT 11 DP: 2135 CT: WN319/162 Area(more or less): 762 Square Metre LOT 11 PART LOT 10 DP 2135
This beautifully renovated Kelburn home offers everything on a grand scale. Situated in the heart of The Glen it really is the ultimate family home.
• Boasting one of the few double sections in Kelburn and enjoying all day sun the house has a large flat front lawn and established gardens. It also benefits from a sheltered terrace with built in open fireplace and a petanque court.
• Recently renovated to the highest standard the house offers three gorgeous living areas as well as a large eat in kitchen with butlers pantry. Perfect for entertaining.
• Five bedrooms and three bathrooms in the main house plus a sleepout over the garage with its own bathroom. Tailor made for a teenager to escape too!
• As you would expect the house is fully insulated and almost entirely double glazed. Large skylights throughout the home flood the house with natural light. All the downstairs bedrooms and bathrooms have underfloor heating with individual thermostats. The house also has a sauna and a gym.
• Maintained to an excellent level and recently repainted, re-wired and re-roofed.
• Two single garages, one currently set up as a home gym.
• Zoned for all the preferred schools and a easy stroll to the Cable
Car, Kelburn Village, the Botanic Garden and the University.