There is a difference between marketing and advertising:
- Marketing is finding a buyer for your home.
- Advertising is paid media space.
Tommy's Offer You An Integrated Marketing Strategy
Our focus is on delivering the "Biggest bang for your buck" - we will always recommend the most cost effective means available.
We hit the ground running - we will always have access to pre-qualified purchasers in all price ranges.
Some of our Marketing tools include:
- Buyer's Log - database of pre-qualified buyers.
- Caravan - all our agents see your home.
- For Sale signs - the silent salesman.
- Tommy's Lifestyle Magazine - Wellington's authority on Real Estate.
- Open homes - picks up inactive buyers.
- Internet - picks up remote buyers.
- The Dominion Post - topical media.
- Neighbourhood Flyers - locals buy locally, or often they have friends wanting to buy in their neighbourhood.
A few key considerations when planning your property marketing:
- Set an advertising budget to suit the level of exposure required.
- As a guide, allowing 0.25% to 0.5% of the home's value towards the marketing campaign is reasonable.
- Be wary of free advertising!
- Insist on seeing the advertising schedule and copy prior to placement.
Looking at Selling?
Request a FREE Market Appraisal!