218 Oriental Parade, Oriental Bay
Blue Chip Block of Four
A rare and unique, opportunity to acquire a blue-chip property in one of Wellington's prime locations. This 4 X flat Investment property (land and building) is elevated above iconic Oriental Parade and has much to offer including:
- Four well-appointed flats that include; 3 X 2 Bedroom, 1 X 1 Bedroom
- Fully tenanted on fixed leases at $123,240 per annum with a potential upside in rent
- Well maintained during their ownership, current Vendors have replaced the roof, repainted the exterior, and more recently re-piled/re-engineered the foundations, insulated to new
- standard in the ceiling and where possible under the floor, a number of appliances have been replaced
- All flats have security systems and their own individual secure storage lock-up with power
- Outdoor living is also superbly catered for with balconies and decks
- Dual access from Oriental Parade and the Hay Street Extension, with resource consented plans for a car deck on Hay Street (informal car-parking arrangement for two cars currently in place)
- Spectacular sun aspect, and expansive views of Oriental Bay, Wellington Harbour and the city
- Oriental Bay is widely held as one of the most desirable real estate locations in New Zealand
With a strong rental history and the added long-term potential for capital growth - this property presents itself as a unique opportunity for astute investors, or a home and next level income for an owner/occupier.
98 Rintoul Street, Berhampore BEO $635,000
You Do It!
This lovely turn of the century workers cottage has 'potential' written all over it! Presented in very liveable condition it never the less offers a great opportunity to those with their own style and a view to realising the significant potential a clever purchaser could unlock. Seize the chance to do it your way rather than pay for something that might not be quite what you want.
Currently configured as 2 bedrooms, good size living area, separate kitchen and bathroom plus workshop and storage below, with a sunny patio/BBQ area leading down to a secure backyard and established trees.
Located in a sunny and sought-after position, it is within close proximity of the Newtown Village, public transport and access to parks, schools and the South Coast. All this plus the character and charm of a by-gone era combined with a lovely sunny rear garden in an area of rapid gentrification. It will give you the opportunity to take it to the next level or provide a great return to the savvy investor with an eye to the future.
2J/21 Rugby Street,
Modern, City Fringe Living
Here is your opportunity to have your own stylish city retreat or a great rental investment.
Completed in 2015, the Internationally recognised engineers have designed the apartments, using concrete and structural steel to meet the highest NZ Building Code for earthquake standards.
High quality finish and fixtures with double glazing makes this a quiet and secure apartment.
Many features include:
- Two double bedrooms with storage
- Spacious and stylish bathroom
- Modern kitchen
- Large open plan living
- Double glazed windows
- Conveniently located for public transport at the door
- Local amenities nearby
Situated on the cusp of the city, become a neighbour to two Wellington landmarks; The Basin Reserve and Government House.
Tender closes 4pm 1st June 2018 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
4A Robieson Lane, Roseneath
270 DEGREE PANORAMIC VIEWS
This fantastic property offers possibly the most outstanding, from city to sea and surrounding mountain views - you will be impressed!
Whilst this home has a couple of challenges the vendor is prepared to 'meet the market' which means the discerning purchaser will immediately recognise this unique opportunity - all serious offers will be considered.
Once you have absorbed the 270-degree views, some of the other features you will enjoy are:
- 3 car garaging plus extra off street parking
- Passenger lift
- Gas central heating
- Large 346 m2 floor area
- 5 large double bedrooms
- Second living/family room
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Ducted vacuum system
- Double glazing
The list continues. This property is being sold By Negotiation so be quick to call now to discuss and arrange a private viewing.
5/26 Normanby Street, Newtown
Invest or Nest Opportunity
Well proportioned rooms with large windows to allow the apartment to be flooded with natural light. This investment opportunity, city bolt hole or accommodation for your children will get you thinking. Perfectly placed just off the main road in popular Newtown with great cafes, restaurants and bars just around the corner. The Hospital and Massey University are within a few minutes walking distance. Features include:
- One large double with good built-in storage
- Sunny, light, bright living room with ranch slider opening onto the balcony
- Practical tidy kitchen with electric stove
- Spacious bathroom with new shower
- Off street parking available
- Common area garden and lawns
- No Body Corporate Fees. This is a cross-lease apartment
- Rental potential $380 - $420 per week
One of twelve apartments in a building that has been deemed earthquake-prone by the Wellington City Council. A engineers report and working drawings have been commissioned by the owners, this will be provided to interested parties. An opportunity not to be missed.
Tender closes 3pm, 3 May 2018 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (unless sold prior)
44 David Crescent, Karori BEO $1,300,000
A Big Family Home
If you have, or are planning to have, parents or extra family members living with you this is the perfect house. If you have a blended family and need lots of space, this is for you. If you cannot find a decent BIG house, why not buy one that can possibly make you extra income. One thing for sure is it's not often you will find a home this large in Wellington, even more rare is one in this condition and location. Sitting proudly in the sun this massive home will ensure there is enough room for everyone. Located in Central Karori and within walking distance of the Karori Village, Public Transport and in great school zones this home will tick a lot of boxes. Here are some of the many features:
- 6 Bedrooms + Studio/Office
- 2 bathrooms + 1 en suite + extra W/C
- 3 Living Areas
- Potential for Home & Income (or Air BnB)
- Double Glazed
- Double Garage + Parking for 3 other cars
- Wellington College & Wellington Girls' Zoned
- Large Separate Laundry
- Flat spaces for kids to play
- Sunny Position
- Low Maintenance Exterior
- LIM Report & B.I.R from WCC available
*Please note some photos are "Virtual staging"
We could go on and on, but it is best if you come and see for yourself. The downstairs would be perfect for those with family members living with them or those who wishing to gain some extra income from renting it out (or Air BnB). There is a lovely West facing outlook and excellent sun, drive on and a large double garage as well. This is the perfect fit for large or blended families. Make sure you take the time to view, call, text or email now to make an appointment to view, you will not be disappointed.