218 Oriental Parade, Oriental Bay
OPTIMUM ORIENTAL BAY INVESTMENT
A rare and unique, opportunity to acquire a blue-chip property in one of Wellington's prime
locations. This 4 X flat Investment property (land and building) is elevated above iconic
Oriental Parade and has much to offer including:
- Four well-appointed flats that include; 3 X 2 Bedroom, 1 X 1 Bedroom
- Fully tenanted on fixed leases at $116,480 per annum with a potential upside in rent
- Well maintained during their ownership, current Vendors have replaced the roof, repainted the exterior, and more recently re-piled/re-engineered the foundations, insulated to new standard in the ceiling and where possible under the floor, a number of appliances have been replaced
- All flats have security systems and their own individual secure storage lock-up with power
- Outdoor living is also superbly catered for with balconies and decks
- Dual access from Oriental Parade and the Hay Street Extension, with resource consented plans for a car deck on Hay Street (informal car-parking arrangement for two cars currently in place)
- Spectacular sun aspect, and expansive views of Oriental Bay, Wellington Harbour and the city
- Oriental Bay is widely held as one of the most desirable real estate locations in New Zealand
With a strong rental history and the added long-term potential for capital growth - this property
presents itself as a unique opportunity for astute investors, or a home and next level income for an owner/occupier.
Call for viewing times.
Tender closes 4pm 1 November 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington
74 Darlington Road, Miramar BEO $625,000
Super Sunny Home
Well worth the walk up, this charming bungalow is everything you have been looking for and more. This home has so much to offer, including:
- Three good sized double bedrooms
- Plus additional sunroom/study or child's bedroom
- Supreme north-west facing aspect for amazing sun and expansive views over Miramar Park
- Character features like carrara ceilings and bay windows
- Heat pump
- Separate laundry room
- Secure basement area with windows - great storage, or workshop - future development potential
- Sunny flat lawn with glass house and lovely lit pathway with plenty of established trees
- Elevated, sheltered and private
- Off-street parking for your car
- A pleasure to live in just as it is, or add your own style and realise extra value
Located just moments from great buses, Larder and Polo cafes, and Weta Studios. An absolute gem come and see for yourself!
Tender closes 4pm, 2nd November 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (Vendor reserves their right to sell prior)
5 Upland Road, Kelburn BEO $1,795,000
Just what the doctor ordered
First time on the market in nearly 50 years, this classic character villa has been the healthy heart of Kelburn for nearly half a century. Conveniently situated in a prime position on Upland Road just half a minutes' walk from the Cable Car and the Botanical Gardens and five minutes' walk on the flat to the cafes of the lovely Kelburn Village, this is a highly sought-after location for a myriad of reasons.
Currently vacant after the relocation of the Kelburn Medical Centre and configured as practise rooms with a large flat below and five car parks, it offers many options for a wide range of potential purchasers.
Firstly, if you are looking for a large family home with lovely character street appeal, sought after school zoning and just a stone's throw from Victoria University, the potential is certainly there to be realised. Secondly, it could be upgraded to suit many different specialist professional practitioners, be they doctors, dentists, surgeons, physiotherapist or solicitors - the list of possibilities is almost endless. Thirdly it represents a stunning redevelopment site; take away the house and the options are only limited by your imagination.
This is a very rare opportunity to own and develop a piece of prime Wellington real estate with unlimited potential. Add to all of this wonderful sunshine and fantastic views and all the boxes are ticked.
141 Grant Road, Thorndon BEO $795,000
The Smart Investment
This is a strong performing Thorndon asset. Split over three levels this could be a home and income property providing dual income stream options that offer a real strategic advantage.
Well thought out the upper levels offer open plan kitchen and living with three good sized bedrooms separate office/study and two bathrooms. The lower one bedroom flat is fully self-contained including large open plan kitchen, big master bedroom and dual access ensuite style bathroom plus a charming courtyard garden.
Well maintained, the property has been reroofed and repainted in the last two months and presents very well. This is a testament to the owners progressive maintenance of the property which includes insulating the ceiling cavity.
Located on the flat just minutes from Wellington's major political and commercial quarters Wellington's young professionals naturally gravitate towards Thorndon.
Many seasoned investors have long understood the strong benefits to securing a position in one Wellington's highest demand rental suburbs and with properties of this nature being tightly held for very good reason.
Having performed well for our current vendors for over a decade they are sad to see it go but go it will and in a timely fashion. Do not miss your opportunity to secure a no-nonsense piece of prime real estate.
For sale by tender closing 2pm Wednesday 1st November 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (if not sold prior)
67 Hawker Street, Mt Victoria
Blue Chip Jewel in Crown
This landmark Edwardian villa has so much to offer. If you are looking for either a top quality rental investment or a home with a double income, then you absolutely must consider this prime Mount Victoria, 3 X flat home and investment property.
Elevated on the hills above the harbour and Chaffers Marina this blue chip property includes:
- Three well-appointed flats that include; 1 X 2 Bedroom, 1 X 3 Bedroom and 1 X 1 Bedroom
- Fully tenanted on fixed leases at $104,520 per annum with a potential upside in rent
- Each flat has own exclusive use balcony area
- Architectural plans to add a car deck
- Warm and sunny with sun until it sets
- Mt Victoria is widely held as one of the most popular rental locations in Wellington
With a strong rental history and the added long-term potential for capital growth - this property presents itself as an opportunity for astute investors, or a home and next-level income for an owner/occupier.
This premium central location is highly sought after, walk down the zigzag track to Oriental Bay, or stroll down Hawker Street into the CBD for work. Enjoy dinner parties with friends taking in the sun and the views- secure your piece of the City/Bay lifestyle now.
Call now for viewing times.
Tender closes 2:00pm Wednesday, 1st November 2017, at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington
568D Adelaide Road, Berhampore
Superior Value and Location
This is a serious opportunity for those who have the capacity to identify value.
This generous 2 bedroom 80m2 apartment complete with large walk in wardrobe and secure garage must be the best buying in Berhampore by far.
Large open plan kitchen, dining and living make this property perfect for entertaining or functional family spaces. New carpets and fresh paint give this immaculately presented home a near new feel.
Enjoy the benefit and peace of mind of being part of a pro active body corporate, which in recent years have undertaken comprehensive steps towards safe guarding the buildings future.
Sitting on the boundary of Island Bay and Berhampore, this property is in a hugely popular and sought after location. A real sense of community prevails with handy walking access to the beach, shopping, cafes, the cinema, fabulous parks, both early childhood and primary education centres and only a few minutes' drive or bus to the city.
Please feel free to call us any time to discuss this opportunity or to arrange a private viewing.
182 Queens Drive, Lyall Bay BEO $1,175,000
The Ultimate Family Home
Original charm meets contemporary style in this beautiful character home which is enviably located close to the ever popular Lyall Bay beach front. Immaculately renovated throughout and impeccably presented you'll fall in love with this stunning home the minute you walk up the drive. Features:
- Fabulous floor layout and ideal for family life
- 4 double bedrooms
- Large modern family bathroom plus beautiful ensuite (both with underfloor heating)
- Spacious formal living with fabulous pitch ceilings and a modern eat-in style kitchen that both open out onto extensive decking, making entertaining your family and friends a breeze
- A wonderful second living area perfect for casual living or a teenagers retreat
- Warm and snug with wood burner, heat pump, partial double glazing and fully insulated throughout
- Large single garage plus plenty of extra parking
- Separate laundry
- Separate studio/home office/hobby room
- Wonderful sunny aspect and easy flat walk on access
- Immaculate fully fenced landscaped gardens plus flat lawn/playhouse perfect for kids and pets to play safely
- Located only minutes from local schools, cafes, shops, buses and beachfront
First impressions are important and this magnificent home will not disappoint. You'll love living here!
Tender closes 3pm 7th November 2017 (no offers prior) at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington
203/28 Torrens Terrace, Mt Cook BEO $675,000
Dual Key Investment or Home and Income
This modern Novak+Middleton designed 'Revolucion' apartment offers you a fantastic opportunity to own a home and income or pure investment with a good cash flow. This Dual Key unit is configured as a 2 bedroom apartment plus a studio apartment with a car park.
Positioned on the second floor overlooking the central courtyard with a North facing deck and perfectly located on the city fringe close to the Cuba Street area with its great restaurants and cafes. Also in close proximity to the universities and all amenities.
Immaculately presented and partially furnished, offering low maintenance and a strong rental demand.
Current rent $900pw
Body Corp fees $7492.32pa
2 bedroom unit is rented for $520pw, fixed until 26/01/2018
Studio unit is rented for $320pw, fixed until 24/02/2018
Car park is rented for $60pw with a periodic tenancy
Tender closes 2pm on 19th October 2017 at Tommy's Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (vendor reserves the right to sell beforehand)
150 Ohiro Road, Brooklyn BEO $725,000
A wonderful opportunity
Perfectly elevated for sun and a peek of the harbour, this cute "Turn of last century" villa is ready for new owners. 150 Ohiro Road is reluctantly on the market by overseas vendors who will now not be returning home to finish the dream.
The house is currently configured as a main 3 bedroom home with a bedsit/studio attached. Both have secure tenants in place well in to 2018. There are so many lovely character features throughout including original coloured lead-light windows, polished floor boards and native timber woodwork. Some renovations have been completed over the years including a new roof and fresh paintwork, however there is still lots of scope to really have some fun and take this lovely villa to the next level. The sunny back lawn is a bonus and would be ideal for kids and pets.
And the location, so close to the city yet still just a short stroll to the Brooklyn Village with the bus stop right by, does not get much better - without a doubt one of our most requested suburbs for home and investment buyers of all ages. So what a wonderful opportunity. Either complete the dream of the current owners and when the tenancies lapse, do the make-over for a wonderful BROOKLYN home, retain as a full rental property in VERY desirable location, or just keep the bedsit rented and move into the main house - whatever you choose , you will be the winner!
47/120 Rintoul Street, Newtown
Executive Newtown Living
Superior in every way this executive townhouse has its contemporaries beaten in all aspects! Offering 3 double bedrooms (master with ensuite) plus a single bedroom and an expansive open plan living area with easy flow to the sun blessed deck.
You will enjoy amazing light filled interiors and room for all to move is174m2 in size. In addition to the home, part of the internally accessed tandem garage has been professionally converted to a study, this can easily be removed, restoring the 2 car garaging.
Handy to the Hospital, Newtown's vibrant cafe culture, suburban amenities and the CBD, this superior home will appeal to professionals, investors and families alike. Currently rented at $760 per week until February 2018 with a body corporate levy of just $3,592.per annum. Call now to view!
3F/120 The Terrace, Te Aro BEO $250,000
Central City Apartment
This one bedroom apartment is leased to Quest on the Terrace, it is situated in a very central Mid-City location and is a short walk to Victoria University. Features include:
- One double bedroom with built in storage
- Open plan kitchen and living
- Generous kitchen with ample storage and bench space
- Good sized bathroom
- Cosy and warm, heating is rarely needed
- City and water views
- Further opportunity to add value
- 51 sqm floor area
- Low maintenance living
Body Corp fees $3,984.88
WCC rates $1,078.39
$1539.00 per month is a gross income of $18,470.62 p.a
Please note this is leased to Quest and cannot be owner occupied.
76/40 The Terrace, City BEO $205,000
Managed day and night and under a long term lease and rental partnership agreement with Victoria University through to 2022. Unilodge provides a safe haven for both investors and tenants.
- Stratum in Freehold title
- Open plan lounge / kitchen / dining
- 7th Floor location
- Three bedrooms
- Semi furnished
- Large communal common room including TV, couches and tables
- Attractive outdoor living area
RETURN TO INVESTOR
FY 15/16 $20,289
FY 16/17 to date - $18,554
Body Corp Fees $7887
Property managed through Unilodge
Please note: This is a pure investment only and unable to be owner occupied throughout the university year/terms.
19C Pirie Crescent, Moera, Lower Hutt
Incredible Value, Solid Investment
This great 50m2 ground floor apartment has been tastefully renovated throughout including a new bathroom and kitchen. Offering 2 bedrooms, open plan living plus a car park. Currently rented for $320.00 per week (information pack available on request).
Conveniently located next door to the Hutt river trail, 2 golf courses, a driving range, schools, transport and Hutt Park with all its wonderful walks and facilities. Indulge in the local eateries including Zany Zeus, Ripe Coffee and Waiwhetu bakery. Enjoy the vibrant Petone foreshore, shopping and free car parking. Hutt City only 6 minutes drive away and Wellington City about 15-20 minutes drive.
This property is ideal for either the astute investor looking to add another property to their investment portfolio, or a first home buyer wanting a home situated in a peaceful sunny nook right on the river bank. Call us today to arrange a time to view.
Tender closes 3pm 26th October 2017 (vendor reserves the right to sell prior) at Tommys Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington